Terms and Conditions
The Nutritional Therapist (NT) requests that the Client notes the following:
- The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar Nutritional Therapy programme.
- Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed betweenboth parties.
- Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
- Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
- Your Nutritional Therapist may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of your Nutritional Therapy programme.
- Standards of professional practice in Nutritional Therapy are governed by the CNHC Code of Conductand and BANT.
- This document only covers the practice of Nutritional Therapy within this consultation, and your practitioner will make it clear if he or she intends to step outside this boundary.
The Client understands and agrees to the following:
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by my nutritional therapist. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the nutritional programme.
- It is important that I tell my nutritional therapist about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, I am taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
- If I am unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my nutritional therapist promptly for clarification.
- I understand that the advice is personal to me and may not be appropriate for others.
- I must contact my nutritional therapist should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
- Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission of both me and my Nutritional Therapist.
We understand the above and agree that our professional relationship will be based on the content of this document.
We declare that all the information we share during this professional relationship is confidential and to the best of our knowledge, true and correct.
All contracts must be adhered to and any monies passed from client to therapist (Rebecca Warren) are non refundable.
We may share your sensitive information with third parties to support your ongoing healthcare. If we do not receive this consent from you, we will not be able to coordinate your healthcare with that provided by other providers which means the healthcare provided by us may be less effective.
Please tick the appropriate boxes to confirm your consent:
I consent to my sensitive information being shared with other healthcare providers, whose details I have provided I consent to my sensitive information being shared with my GP if appropriate.
We may also share your contact information with biochemical testing companies to order tests as part of your healthcare, some of which maybe from outside of the European Union. If we do not receive this consent from you, we will review alternative tests from providers based within the European Union. Please tick the box to confirm your consent:
I consent to my contact information being shared with biochemical testing companies
outside of the European Union
We seek to continuously improve our practice through professional development, a key part of which is sharing case histories with our peers through clinical supervision, online forums and discussion groups. Your name, address and contact details will never be shared. If you are happy for us to use your data for this purpose, please tick the box below to confirm your consent:
I consent to my data being used for the purpose of professional development
Client Name ·
Client Signature ·